- Sat, May 01San Jose
- Thu, Jul 22On-line via ZoomJul 22, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PDTOn-line via ZoomA problem has emerged with how Christians are conveying God's grace to the world. In our polarized, divided world, grace seems to be in vanishing supply. Gabe Lyons discusses the growing hostility towards Christians, and how we need to move people from cynical to skeptical, from skeptical to curious
- Sat, Jul 24San JoseJul 24, 6:00 PM PDT – Aug 21, 7:30 PM PDTSan Jose, 580 Charles St, San Jose, CA 95112, USASoldiers and athletes. One engages in a good fight; the other runs to win a prize. But both soldiers and athletes know they must have a mental edge to successfully deal with everything they encounter. They know victory will never occur unless they’ve first won their internal battles.
- Thu, Jul 29On-line via ZoomJul 29, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PDTOn-line via ZoomMany evangelism techniques simply don't work in a post-Christian environment. Love is the essence of what we're supposed to be about. Former radical feminist Rosaria Butterfield tells her story of a pastor who saw her not as a lesbian sinner, but as a soul, and in disarming her with hospitality.
- Thu, Aug 05On-line via ZoomAug 05, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PDTOn-line via ZoomThis session features people who use their unique gifts to administer God's grace. Holly Burkhalter was bitter towards God after seeing the Rwandan genocide, but she was drawn to faith by watching Gary Haugen and his team at International Justice Mission care for suffering people.
- Thu, Aug 12On-line via ZoomAug 12, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM PDTOn-line via Zoomn times of tragedy, we have the message of good news. Citing the Virginia Tech shootings, Columbine, the Aurora theater shootings, Sandy Hook Elementary School, Hurricane Katrina, 9/11, the Boston Marathon bombing, they all raise the question of Where is God when it hurts?
- Thu, Aug 19On-line via Zoom